Facebook is a site with very wide user base and people from every industries and of every profession. While some of the people use it as Social Networking site, most of the people use it for marketing and development. Getting followers on isn’t easy, but everyone love quotes and find them inspirational.With my technique,you can increase your followers on facebook.
It’s always good to have your account on major social networks like twitter, facebook, google+ and others. But it’s pretty difficult to manage all the social networks giving them equal time and importance. What users do is, they sign up at all the social networks in which their friends are, and they do prioritize the networks according to the response they get from these social networks.
If you want the fan following, and if you want to get more audience to hear you, then you should be managing these networks well and one of the site that is capable of giving you huge audience and followers in Facebook for the above mentioned reason.
Why should you use Facebook
If you are an author or related to marketing field, then you are definitely going to need audience for your blog or company. The main sources of getting traffic to your business is Search Engines, and social media which I will be explaining here.
Facebook is a place where you can find people relating to your field of work, and if you do research on what they are looking for, you can get specific users as your audience and followers. One more thing that matters here is that you need to have very good content to share otherwise you would not get results.
Getting Facebook Followers
Those who subscribe to your facebook updates are your followers. The more followers you have, the more is your audience. But if you are starting with facebook or you already began with, in either situation it’s not easy to attract people to follow you and make them subscribe to your updates.
I have done a research which I was doing for a while, where I noticed pages with around 100 likes turned into pages with over 6000 likes. Do you know how ? I seen them updating quotes. And just by doing this, the page owners got huge audience for their pages.
It’s a fact that people need inspiration in life to work, and these quotes are brilliant in these situations. The people will more likely to follow you if you too update your statues with quotes. But it doesn’t works until you follow a format, that is, you don’t need to post quotes every single minute or hour. Do it once or twice a day so that you maintain your standard among your friends.
Below is huge list of the quotes you can update on your profile to get shares, likes and ultimately, will lead you more facebook followers. What you have to do is copy one of the quote and post it on your facebook.
40 Facebook Quotes
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.
- Never say “That won’t happen to me”. Life has a funny way of proving us wrong.
- If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
- An obstacle is often a stepping stone.
- When the need to succeed is as bad as the need to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
- Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
Everything comes in time to him who knows how to wait.
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- The power of imagination makes us infinite.
- You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world.
- What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
- If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.
- People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
- We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
- Remember: Success is nothing but luck. Just ask any failure.
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily.
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option left.
- I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open.
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Once you care about a person, it’s impossible to be logical about them anymore.